Job Title: Senior Team Lead – Technology (MDM)
ProcDNA is looking for a Senior Team Lead – Technology (MDM) to join our team in Gurugram, India.
Do you want to be a part of commercializing the next generation of life-saving therapies? Do you enjoy working on complex data sets to solve diverse real-world problems and drive business performance? Do you dream of fueling the growth of an early-stage startup? If this describes you, come join us in this exciting journey towards becoming a leader in analytics and technology consulting in the life sciences industry!
ProcDNA is a global consulting firm focused on establishing commercial analytics and technology solutions for life science firms. We work closely with our clients, partnering to achieve their goals. Our people bring a potent blend of design thinking, the latest technology, and a client-centric approach to creating a lasting impact. Since 2021, ProcDNA, which started right at the onset of the pandemic, has had stellar growth. We have grown from 2 to 100+ people and continue with rapid but organic growth. Each of us at ProcDNA (ProcDees) boasts about a healthy mix of learning, new opportunities, and growth, which gives us a feeling of swimming in the open waters rather than confining ourselves to a single lane.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Team Lead – Technology (MDM) to join our team. You are driven by technology and enjoy working on Informatica MDM and Customer 360. You will learn to develop Business Intelligence solutions, data management, and design and build cloud infrastructure.
What you’ll do:
- You will be a part of the core group finalizing MDM requirements with clients and guiding them towards a robust and scalable solution.
- Responsible for developing and deploying end-to-end MDM solutions and managing infrastructure for the project.
- Mentor associates to develop expertise in MDM space and follow best practices.
Required skill sets:
- 3+ years of experience in MDM and Data Integration projects.
- Hands-on experience on Informatica MDM, Customer 360 and IDQ.
- Experience with Informatica intelligent cloud services (IICS) and AWS services.
- Experience in working and delivering end to end development projects using Informatica MDM and integrating sources in both batch and real-time/near real-time mode.
- Good knowledge of DBMS concepts, SQL.
- Participate in building architecture and design of MDM solutions based on customer needs and Informatica products.
- Develop, test, and deploy MDM & data integration solutions in accordance with the project timeline.
- Must be able to solve the problem outside your areas of expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
Good to have:
- Experience with Informatica consent management.
- Python, Java, or any other scripting knowledge.
- Experience in integrating data into informatica MDM using APIs.