Job Title: Senior Team Lead – Analytics
ProcDNA is looking for a Senior Team Lead – Analytics to join our team in Gurugram, India.
Do you want to be a part of commercializing the next generation of life-saving therapies? Do you enjoy working on complex data sets to solve diverse real-world problems and drive business performance? Do you dream of fueling the growth of an early-stage startup? If this describes you, come join us in this exciting journey towards becoming a leader in analytics and technology consulting in the life sciences industry!
ProcDNA is a global consulting firm focused on establishing commercial analytics and technology solutions for life science firms. We work closely with our clients, partnering to achieve their goals. Our people bring a potent blend of design thinking, the latest technology, and a client-centric approach to creating a lasting impact. Since 2021, ProcDNA, which started right at the onset of the pandemic, has had stellar growth. We have grown from 2 to 100+ people and continue with rapid but organic growth. Each of us at ProcDNA (ProcDees) boasts about a healthy mix of learning, new opportunities, and growth, which gives us a feeling of swimming in the open waters rather than confining ourselves to a single lane.
Why consider this role?
At ProcDNA, you will work as a client champion and work across various domains to get a holistic understanding of client needs, you will work directly with senior team members and get an accelerated learning path, which of course will ensure fast-paced personal and professional growth.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Team Lead – Analytics to join our team. You are someone who enjoys working on complex data sets to help clients solve diverse real-world problems and drive business performance, navigate risk, and develop pragmatic strategies through data-driven insights.
What you‘ll do:
- Focus on leveraging emerging technologies and best business practices to solve some of the challenges in the industry.
- Work with clients to structure and model the data to solve complex business problems.
- Design and run analysis for helping clients with strategic decision-making. This would include designing, implementing, and improving statistical models, Business Intelligence, and other analytical tools.
- Extensive experience in designing advanced healthcare analytics tools and delivering applications in Tableau, SAS, R, Alteryx, etc. to improve outcomes for patients while managing costs.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of data and processes.
- Create a structure around recurring tasks and operationalize them.
- Work alongside clients to develop tailored solutions to create impactful outcomes.
- Develop and implement innovative solutions along with coaching, guiding, and mentoring Associates in the team.
- Build, and ideate internal offerings to help the company/team grow on aspects beyond project/client work.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with strong academic performance
- Ability to work on and manage multiple concurrent projects for multiple stakeholders with a quality-focused approach
- Able to understand, identify and recommend reporting needs and improvements
- Strong verbal, written, and collaboration skills with the ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with minimal direction.
- Individuals with an experience in salesforce sizing, marketing mix, IC and Call Plan design, Go-to-market strategy, segmentation, etc will be preferred
- Ability to lead a small team.
- Independent project management and client handling skills.