Job Title: Engagement Lead – Analytics
Location: Gurugram, India
ProcDNA is looking for an Engagement Lead – Analytics to join our team in Gurugram, India.
Do you want to be a part of commercializing the next generation of life-saving therapies? Do you enjoy working on complex data sets to solve diverse real-world problems and drive business performance? Do you dream of fueling the growth of an early-stage startup? If this describes you, come join us in this exciting journey towards becoming a leader in analytics and technology consulting in the life sciences industry!
ProcDNA is a global consulting firm focused on establishing commercial analytics and technology solutions for life science firms. We work closely with our clients, partnering to achieve their goals. Our people bring a potent blend of design thinking, the latest technology, and a client-centric approach to creating a lasting impact. Since 2021, ProcDNA, which started right at the onset of the pandemic, has had stellar growth. We have grown from two to eighty people and continue with rapid but organic growth. Each of us at ProcDNA (ProcDees) boasts about a healthy mix of learning, new opportunities, and growth, which gives us a feeling of swimming in the open waters rather than confining ourselves to a single lane.
Why consider this role?
At ProcDNA, you will work as a client champion and work across various domains to get a holistic understanding of client needs, you will work directly with senior team members and get an accelerated learning path, which of course will ensure fast-paced personal and professional growth.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Engagement Lead – Analytics to join our team. You are someone who has good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, have detailed knowledge of various datasets like LAAD, DDD, XPO, etc., enjoys working on complex data sets to help clients solve diverse real-world problems and drive business performance, navigate risk, and develop pragmatic strategies through data-driven insights.
What you‘ll do:
- Focus on leveraging emerging technologies and best business practices to solve some of the challenges in the healthcare/pharma industry.
- Develop relation with the client leadership to act as a thought leader and propose new avenues for both client and ProcDNA growth in terms of offerings.
- Work with clients to structure and model the data to solve complex business problems.
- Design and run analysis for helping clients with strategic decision-making alongside managing team internally. This would include designing, implementing, and improving statistical models, Business Intelligence, and other analytical tools.
- Extensive experience in designing advanced healthcare analytics tools and delivering applications in Tableau, SAS, R, Alteryx, etc. to improve outcomes for patients while managing costs.
- Develop and leverage in-depth understanding of data and processes for better project delivery.
- Create a structure around recurring tasks and operationalize them.
- Work alongside clients to develop tailored solutions to create impactful outcomes.
- Develop and implement innovative solutions along with coaching, guiding, and mentoring Team Leads in the team.
- Have a Proactive and not Reactive approach to work when needed.
- Build, and ideate internal offerings to help the company/team grow on aspects beyond project/client work.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with healthcare/ pharma consulting and clients.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering with strong academic performance.
- Ability to work on and manage multiple concurrent projects for multiple stakeholders with a quality-focused approach.
- Able to understand, identify and recommend reporting needs and improvements.
- Strong verbal, written and collaboration skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with minimal direction.
- Individuals with an experience in salesforce sizing, marketing mix, IC and Call Plan design, Go-to-market strategy, segmentation, etc. will be preferred.