Job Title: Engagement Lead- Technology
Location: Gurugram, India
ProcDNA is looking for an Engagement Lead – Technology to join our team in Gurugram, India.
Do you want to be a part of commercializing the next generation of life-saving therapies? Do you enjoy working on complex data sets to solve diverse real-world problems and drive business performance? Do you dream of fueling the growth of an early-stage startup? If this describes you, come join us in this exciting journey towards becoming a leader in analytics and technology consulting in the life sciences industry!
ProcDNA is a global consulting firm focused on establishing commercial analytics and technology solutions for life science firms. We work closely with our clients, partnering to achieve their goals. Our people bring a potent blend of design thinking, the latest technology, and a client-centric approach to creating a lasting impact. Since 2021, ProcDNA, which started right at the onset of the pandemic, has had stellar growth. We have grown from 2 to 100+ people and continue with rapid but organic growth. Each of us at ProcDNA (ProcDees) boasts about a healthy mix of learning, new opportunities, and growth, which gives us a feeling of swimming in the open waters rather than confining ourselves to a single lane.
Why consider this role?
If you are working in healthcare/life-sciences consulting domain but not getting a 360-degree view of the industry this might be a good role for you. At ProcDNA, you will work as a client champion and work across various domains to get a holistic understanding of client needs, you will work directly with senior team members and get an accelerated learning path, which of course will ensure fast-paced personal and professional growth.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Engagement Lead – Technology to join our team. You are someone who has good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, have detailed knowledge of various datasets like LAAD, DDD, XPO, etc., enjoys working on complex data sets to help clients solve diverse real-world problems and drive business performance, navigate risk, and develop pragmatic strategies through data-driven insights.
What you‘ll do:
- Create robust, reusable data querying, transformation, and visualization processes
- Integrate multiple data sources into one visualization to tell a story
- Interact with customers to understand their business problems and provide best-in-class analytics solutions
- Interact with Data Platform leaders and understand data flows that integrate into Tableau/analytics
- Understand data governance, quality and security and integrate analytics with these enterprise platforms
- Interact with UX/UI global functions and design best in class visualization for customers harnessing all product capabilities
- 5+ years of data warehousing and data engineering
- Experience in requirement gathering and designing enterprise warehouse solutions from scratch
- Hands-on experience with ETL tools like ADF, Databricks, Informatica
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in Warehouse: SQL/NoSQL, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Apache Hive, HDFS etc
- BI tools knowledge and experience in leading implementation of dashboards
- Deep understanding of data governance and data quality management frameworks
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills, with strong ability to quickly learn and comprehend business processes and problems in order to effectively develop technical solutions to their requirements.