Job Title: Senior Team Lead – Technology
Gurugram, India / SFO, US
ProcDNA is looking for a Senior Team Lead – Technology to join our team in Gurugram, India & SFO, US.
Do you want to be a part of commercializing the next generation of life-saving therapies? Do you enjoy working on complex data sets to solve diverse real-world problems and drive business performance? Do you dream of fueling the growth of an early-stage startup? If this describes you, come join us in this exciting journey towards becoming a leader in analytics and technology consulting in the life sciences industry!
ProcDNA is a global consulting firm focused on establishing commercial analytics and technology solutions for life science firms. We work closely with our clients, partnering to achieve their goals. Our people bring a potent blend of design thinking, the latest technology, and a client-centric approach to creating a lasting impact. Since 2021, ProcDNA, which started right at the onset of the pandemic, has had stellar growth. We have grown from 2 to 90 people and continue with rapid but organic growth. Each of us at ProcDNA (ProcDees) boasts about a healthy mix of learning, new opportunities, and growth, which gives us a feeling of swimming in the open waters rather than confining ourselves to a single lane.
What you‘ll do:
- Have proven experience assessing clients’ workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, developing business cases and Cloud adoption roadmap
- Undertake primary ownership in driving self and team effort across all phases of a project lifecycle;
- Translate business requirements into technical terms and drive team effort to design, build and manage technology solutions that solve business problems;
- Collaborate with other team members across the globe and ensure seamless communication and sharing/ undertaking tasks;
- Manage a team of diverse skill sets (programmer, cloud analyst, BI developer, reporting, operations, etc.);
- Lead the project deliverables such as business case development, solution vision, and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture, test cases, deployment plans, operations strategy and planning, etc.;
- Ability to take right and timely decisions on problem-solving by considering the broader picture, especially on approach, technical nuances, and planning
- Stay on top of technology trends and develop expertise in emerging cloud technologies
- Work as a member of the client team and/or ProcDNA project team
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrated ability to technically lead transformation projects, software modernizations, and cloud infrastructure migrations.
- A background in architecting large-scale production solutions that run on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Hands-on technical chops, capable of implementing the designs into a working solution.
- A deep understanding of securing Cloud technologies and at least one (1) professional-level Cloud certification.
- Minimum of 3+ years of Consulting or client service delivery experience on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Professional (Nice to have)
- Certified AWS Big Data Specialty (Nice to have)
- Certified AWS AI/ML Specialty (Nice to have)
- DevOps on an AWS platform. Multi-cloud experience is a plus.
- Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on AWS
- Strong in Java, C++, Spark, PySpark, Unix shell/Perl scripting
- Familiarity with the technology stack available in the industry for metadata management: Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM, Lineage, Data Catalog, etc.
- Multi-cloud experience a plus – Azure, AWS, Google